14 Sub Road Siphya Bangrak Bangkok, Thailand 10500
The Tanarak Co., Ltd. was founded on March 22, 1952 in the middle of Bangkok City.
6,666 BBL Bolted Steel Tank was found and erected.
100 Ton Service Tanks for Fuel Organization at Phrakanong depot in 1955
Several Floating Marine Service Stations.
Installation of ten 750 BBL Tanks at Chiang Mai 1964
By the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, Tanarak expanded and shifted focus to concentrate more on sales engineering and support services
Project Dye Injection BDN Year 2013 to 2014 & New Dye Tank Cap 300 Ltr
Project Install Accuload 6 Loading
Installation for new Marine Loading Arm
Project Card Reader
Project Install Shut off Valve 221 Sets
Project Inline Blending and Preset Meter Replacement
More than 60 years of experiences and still going