The Tanarak Co., Ltd.
was founded 22 March 1952 at 14 Sub Road in
Bangkok by Mr. Prasert Sakoltanarak. The fabrication and workshop
facilities located at Chan Road.

 

Foundation and erection of 6,666 BBL Bolted Steel Tanks in 1953.

 

100 ton Service Tanks for Fuel Organization (the precursor to
the Petroleum Authority of Thailand, PTT) at Prakanong depot in 1955.

 

(a) 25 ton Storage Tank for Municipal Electric Works in Chacheongsao in 1955.
(b,c) 100 ton Yeast Fermentation Tank for Bangkok Distillery in 1956.

 

200 wagons for transport of sugar cane from fields to refinery for
Cholburi Sugar Factory in 1956.